£85000.00 - £100000 per annum + plus bonus and package
over 1 year ago
CLIENT-SIDE ASSET MANAGER
SALARY: £85,000- £100,000 PLUS BONUS & BENEFITS
LOCATION: CENTRAL LONDON
Capstone Property Recruitment are working exclusively with a property developer & investor who are helping to shape a more sustainable world through the intelligent application of finance, technology, and architecture. They are recruiting a Real Estate Asset Manager to form part of their London based team. Passionate about design and technology and delivering innovative development investments which are carefully selected, they develop underutilised buildings and spaces that have the capacity to be enhanced. Their strong track record in repurposing existing buildings results in reduced landfill and CO2 emissions associated with traditional development. The investment and development pipeline across the UK & Europe is in excess of 2m sq. ft.
With significant funds and the ability to raise considerable sums of money, new opportunities are always being presented. Developments are not sector specific but related to making things relevant for the future.
About the role
- Producing concise and value add project reporting.
- Maximise performance from the portfolio - diverse range of commercial property sectors in UK and European markets.
- Contribute towards the formulation of the group strategy.
- Identify and execute value add opportunities across the assets.
- Manage regears, rent reviews, lease renewals and void re-lettings to maximise income.
- Assist in the sourcing of appropriate investment and development opportunities.
- Work with and provide support on select high value projects.
- Liaise with external managing agents and solicitors.
- Passionate about property development and architecture.
- A desire to do things differently.
- Must understand complex cash flows and financing.
- Respectful and thoughtful approach to people & property development.
- Excited by the vision and journey & motivated to be a part of it.
- 8 years of experience in real estate, working for either a consultant, Fund or developer.
- Degree educated with an excellent academic record.
Please contact Daniah Williams MRICS to discuss this opportunity in more detail +44 (0) 20 3994 0340 or email email@example.com
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates