Client Services Manager - high-end residential property
£30,000 - £40,000
My client is a leading luxury residential property business who is looking for an exceptional Client Services Manager who will be responsible for seamless tailored services to individual clients.
The position reports to the Head of Client Services and is an opportunity to develop services and operations at the highest standards.
- Ensure the delivery of an exceptional standard of client services, including those core services linked to the management of private residences
- Be responsible for providing tailored services to individual clients
- Facilitate all client visits to ensure that their clients have an exceptional experience of both their service and the location they are visiting
- Be responsible for ensuring that any and all client requests are promptly addressed and resolved to the highest possible standard
- Identify and present ideas for service improvement which provide recognised value to our clients
- Develop operational service excellence by utilising and implementing technology to ensure consistency in delivery, reduce cost and improve management information
- Manage the day-to-day activities of both permanent and temporary household staff to ensure flawless execution of all services
- Work with Project Teams to ensure that completed projects seamlessly transition into well operating properties
- Develop their supply chain, building relationships with suppliers
- Proactively develop and propose ideas for activities and events that clients may wish to consider attending during their time in a location
Who you are
- Proven background in high-end luxury residential client management
- Competent with Microsoft Office
- Excellent relationship skills with suppliers, clients, staff and project teams.
- Able to organise and propose events and activities
- Strong communications both verbal and written.
- Happy to go the extra mile and be on call to resolve all clients needs.
- Able to electronically file documents and emails as well as hard filing in relation to the properties.
- Ideally worked with project teams in high end residential property
- Able to be discreet and avoid any operational stress.
To apply and find out more, send your CV to Sally O'Sullivan at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0203 757 5000
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates