Clark of Works - (Client Side)
Salary £40,000 - £50,000 + Benefits
Capstone's Project Management division are working exclusively on behalf of a leading international music studio company to recruit a Clark of Works who has experience of working across multiple sites though out the UK to be based from their London headquarters.
Our client provides state of the art, 24/7 self-service rehearsal, DJ & Production rooms with studios across the UK, Europe and America. Our client has quickly become a sector leader and are rapidly increasing their presence in the UK.
As a Clark of works, the role will be to oversee several of their new studios throughout the UK. Ideally you will have demonstratable experience of working on a programme of works across multiple locations and fully up to date with all Health and Safety regulations. Experience of managing multiple projects, stakeholders and numerous moving parts is essential.
- Liaise with all external and internal contractor teams
- Management of projects from inception through to completion
- Support the construction director with day to day project tasks
- Attend and run monthly progress meetings
- Be fully aware and up to date with latest building regulations and safety regulations of working in the UK
- Ideally you will be professionally qualified and have demonstratable experience of site management and managing contractors onsite across multiple projects.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience working for either a developer, consultancy or construction company
- Experience of delivering fast pace fit out projects from inception through to completion
Please contact Peter Dawson at Capstone Property Recruitment for further information on 0203 757 5000 or email@example.com There will be a great demand for this role so time will be of the essence to submit your interest.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates