Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
Up to £50000 per annum
about 2 years ago
Chartered Building Surveyor up to Associate
Dependent on experience
This is an opportunity to join the markets leading Commercial Building Consultancy team working with some of the best buildings and clients in Newcastle. They encourage and challenge their team to provide the best possible outcomes with no pigeonholing. Along with career progression you will benefit from exposure to other departments expanding your commercial knowledge and experiences.
- Working with both internal and external investor and occupier clients.
- Manage the client and project teams to deliver exceptional quality and time efficient building surveying including coordination of specialist consultancy reports.
- Manage projects from inception to completion with minimum supervision.
- To be proactive in the assisting the departments business plan and revenue targets are met.
- MRICS qualified with some commercial surveying experience is desired, will also accept candidate completing their APC.
- Understanding the basics of the local and wider property markets.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Maintain existing and building business and client relationships.
- Organisation and prioritising skills.
- Clean driving license.
- Willingness to travel within the UK & Europe.
Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Amy King, by emailing email@example.com or calling 0203 757 5000
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates