£3500 - £45000 per annum + Car, bonus, private healthcare, childcare
over 1 year ago
Chartered Surveyor: Retail
A global real estate company based in West End are looking for a retail surveyor to join an established and extremely reputable team. The role will suit a surveyor who is dynamic, a natural problem solver and keen develop a career within firm.
The role with not only give you access to top quality assets within Central London, but also a chance to grow and learn new skills and become a successful surveyor.
Salary: £35-45,000pa plus car allowance, bonus, additional benefits such as private medical care, discounts, childcare, and flexible working.
Location: West End London
- Strategic lease advisory for tenants and landlords from high street retail units, in town/ out of town property.
- Property inspections and advising on improvement options
- Service charge management
- Ensuring compliance with legislation including Health and Safety and other regulations.
- Assisting clients in the acquisition and disposal of properties. Advising and supporting with asset management initiatives including lettings, rent reviews, lease re-gears, refurbishments, hold / sell analysis.
- Working with landlords and tenants on all other matters relating to the clients' property portfolio.
- Active involvement in due diligence and on boarding of new transactions, with the business growing with new clients and investments
- Rent reviews
- Ideally 2-4 years plus experience in commercial or retail property asset management.
- Must have a Real Estate degree, and RICS qualified.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Self motivated
- Keen to progress
- Problem solver
- Good communication skills with ability to present both verbally and in written reports.
- Dynamic and has an interest in extracurricular activities
- Good excel skills including modelling and valuation appraisals.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates