Manchester, Greater Manchester
£40000 - £50000 per annum + bonus + benefits
9 months ago
Chartered/Senior Building Surveyor
Salary up to £50,000
An award-winning consultancy are looking to expand their in-house commercial surveying team and require a Chartered/Senior Building Surveyor. Being known for their impressive management of projects, this would be a great opportunity for someone with a keen interest in developing their project delivery in an autonomous and entrepreneurial environment.
About the role;
You will be involved in the undertaking of high quality and timely building surveying alongside delivering instructions and projects inception to completion with minimum supervision.
- Managing multiple projects on live operational sites.
- Building a portfolio of client relationships, internal and external, ensuring these are maintained through enthusiasm and outstanding communication skills.
- Oversee and carry out dilapidation processes, preparing schedules of condition and producing reinstatement cost assessments.
- Assist in management and development or junior members in the team.
- MRICS (desired but not essential if experience is relevant).
- Construction/Property related degree or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a commercial setting.
- Ability to identify and promote business development.
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise effectively and possess excellent communication skills.
Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Amy King, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0203 757 5000
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates