£40000 - £50000 per annum + bonus + package
about 1 year ago
Senior Building Surveyor (work from home flexibility)
Up to £50,000 + package
Working with an impressive and vast client base in a commercial environment, this firm aims to progress careers and provide opportunities. With a new and improved outlook on work/life balance, they are offering individuals the ability to work from home most of the week with a requirement to be in the office once, maybe twice. Their fun and exciting culture makes this one of the most enjoyable offices in London to work in.
The role and responsibilities
- Engaged in all aspects within commercial Building Surveying from inception to completion, client communication and carrying out all required professional services; due diligence, construction monitoring, contract admin, PPM, dilapidations.
- Work autonomously providing high class service continuously.
- Managing small to medium projects (£50k to £0.5m) in construction refurbishment and fit outs.
- Experience in professional services such as building surveys, dilapidations and ideally project monitoring.
- Play an active part in business development.
- 3-4 years relevant experience including strong experience post qualification.
- Produce high quality reports, strong presentational and IT skills.
- To be self-motivated, methodical, diligent as well as organised with the ability to take on and manage heavy workloads at peak times.
- To prioritise, meet deadlines and be results focused.
Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Amy King, by emailing email@example.com or calling 0203 757 5000.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates