£35000 - £46000 per annum
about 2 years ago
Chartered Building Surveyor
Up to £46,000
Capstone are recruiting for a leading property practice. My client has a requirement for a Chartered Building Surveyor to join their well-established building consultancy team, and develop the team in the Shropshire office.
- Continue to deliver first class service to a diverse range of clients.
- Carrying out commercial and residential building survey reports.
- Preparation/ review of schedules of dilapidations and negotiating settlements.
- Acting as Contract Administrator.
- Assisting in the management of Party Wall or other neighbourly matters.
- Assessment of condition of existing buildings, identify and analyse defects, including proposals for repair.
- Preparation of general reports and recommendation to clients including but not limited to: Due diligence; feasibility studies; condition and maintenance reports.
The successful candidate should be MRICS qualified, and have at least 3 years of private practice or consultancy Building Surveying experience.
You should be commercially minded, ambitious and have excellent client-facing capabilities; there are no obstacles to career-progression, thus it is of paramount importance that you have the self-motivation to achieve.
Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Amy King, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0203 757 5000.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates