£60000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + + Package + Bonus
6 months ago
CHARTERED BUILDING SURVEYOR (PROJECTS) - DEVELOPER
£60,000-£80,000 PLUS PACKAGE (PRIVATE MEDICAL, CRITICAL ILLNESS, INCOME PROTECTION AND DISCRETIONARY BONUS)
Capstone Recruitment are pleased to be representing an established real estate investment, development, and management firm with over £2bn of assets under management. They are already one of the UK's largest residential freeholders but have plans to double the investments they have made since their inception over the next 2-3 years.
To facilitate their growth, they are looking to recruit Chartered Building Surveyor to manage and oversea the CAPEX and PPM programme as well as the reactive works on their existing and growing portfolio of properties.
The successful candidate will need to ensure that all works are carried out within pre-approved budgets, in compliance with H&S legislation and with minimal impact or implication to existing residents.
· Developing and creating budgets
· Managing the approved budgets, procurement, tendering process, sites, and reporting to the internal team.
· Assisting and dealing with defects which occur during the defect's liability period of new build developments.
· Overseeing on site works and signing off, approving the progress and completion of the works.
· Manage on site teams to ensure Environmental, Social and Corporate Governance (ESG) strategies are implemented.
· Work with the wider LH team to implement and work towards Net Zero Carbon targets for the portfolio.
· Assisting with soft landing approach on new assets with the view of taking on defect responsibility post Practical Completion.
· During the defect periods on new schemes overseeing and managing the on-site defect reporting and rectification process in line with contractual obligations with the Principal Contractors.
· Dealing with ad hoc issues which arise from existing assets in a managed / practical approach.
· Building Surveying or relevant construction related degree.
· Professional Qualification, MRICS or MAPM
· Can engage and develop strong working relationships with Contractors, Consultants, Tenants etc.
To discuss this role in more details please contact Celia Harker on +44 (0) 203 757 5012 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates