Title: Chartered Building Surveyor
Location: London, West End
Salary: up to £60,000 + bonus + package
Capstone are working exclusively with one of Londons most prestigious landed estates. The portfolio consists of 900 properties over around 100 acres. The portfolio is mixed use, ranging from Grade I listed residential properties to medical and office spaces.
The role is focussed on adding long term value to the portfolio. This is an opportunity for a broad BS role offering excellent exposure to high quality clients.
The role and responsibilities:
- Preparation and service of both interim and final schedules of dilapidations.
- Dealing with applications from tenants for proposed alterations. Liaising with solicitors to prepare licenses for alterations.
- Carrying property inspections of both directly managed and leased buildings.
- You will be MRICS qualified in Building Surveying with at least 6 months post qualification experience.
- You should have experience in leading consultancy teams and working on projects up to the value of £3m.
- You should possess strong negotiation skills.
Please apply in the strictest confidence to Will Hammerton on 0203 757 5000 or email a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates