Chartered Building Surveyor
£40,000 - £55,000
An excellent opportunity has risen in either an Oxford or Cotswold office. You will be joining a well-established projects residential team, benefiting from a widely respected brand and an innovative and dynamic working environment. You will be expected to manage large residential projects from new builds to listed mansion extensions alongside core Building Surveying.
The role and responsibilities
- Manage residential projects up to the value £10million
- Assist and manage bank monitoring on a range of projects at any one time
- Representing the firm on client meetings and presentations
- Carry out professional services including party wall matters and survey work
- Play an active part in business development
- MRICS qualified
- Project management experience including refurbishment and alterations ideally on residential properties
- Heritage experience is desirable but not essential
- Excellent communication and client facing skills
- Experience playing an active part in business development
Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Amy King, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0203 757 5000.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates