Chartered/ Senior Building Surveyor
Up to £55,000 + Package + Bonus
Capstone have been instructed to work on behalf of a market-leading, commercial real-estate consultancy to for the appointment of a Chartered/ Senior Building Surveyor. My client is a Fortune 500 company; they work on landmark projects, and game-changing real estate initiatives.
The group prides itself on providing the best expertise to investors, occupiers, lenders and developer clients. Predominantly working within the commercial sector, the successful applicant will be expected to develop long-term relationships with some of the biggest funds and investors across the globe.
You'll be expected to:
- Undertake Building Surveyor's inspections and preparing reports
- Prepare specifications for, and administer, repair and refurbishment contracts
- Act as employer's agent for new build residential developments
- Prepare stock condition surveys and planned preventative maintenance plans
- Undertake building reinstatement cost assessments
- Assist with co-ordination and delivery of portfolio instructions and undertake other duties from time to time as may be reasonably required
- Make sustainable business links with both external and internal clients and offer a professional and excellent client service at all times
This is a fantastic growth opportunity, to join a highly regarded and well- established property consultancy. The successful candidate will be MRICS (Building Surveying) and have proven experience, in a commercial consultancy. You should be client-facing and ambitious, and in return you will be rewarded with a platform for unrivalled career-progression and generous performance-related rewards.
Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Celia Harker, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0203 757 5012
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates