Chartered Building Surveyor
City of London
Up to £55,000 + package & bonus
There is currently an opportunity for a Chartered Building Surveyor to join a well-regarded independent firm of Chartered Surveyors. The workload offered is comparable to that expected of larger corporates whilst allowing the opportunity to work in a supportive, collaborative and friendly team. The client base includes the likes of Investment Funds, Developers and prestigious estates.
My client is looking for an ambitious Chartered Building Surveyor with strong experience in the commercial sector, looking for an opportunity to further their career in a rewarding environment. On offer is a market leading salary as well as an exceptional bonus scheme and package.
You will be expected to carry out the following responsibilities:
- Building surveys for Investment or occupational purposes
- Project Management of new build and fit out projects
- Contract Administration
- Preparation of specifications and schedules of work
- Drafting of Standard Contract forms
- Collating project documentation
- Defect analysis
- Preparation of Schedule of Dilapidations and negotiating on behalf of Landlord or Tenant
- Works in conjunction with the Party Wall etc Act
- Development and Project Monitoring role for investors, occupiers and institutions
You will be a Chartered Building Surveyor with at least 1 years post qualification experience in commercial Building Surveying. You will be client facing and able to work autonomously as well as part of a team and have demonstrated an ability to build and maintain client relationships.
Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Will Hammerton on 0203 757 5000 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates