£32000 - £40000 per annum + bonus + benefits
4 months ago
Chartered/Senior Building Surveyor
Up to £40,000
I am currently recruiting for commercial real estate consultancy seeking a Chartered/Senior Building Surveyor to join their Bristol team. Servicing a mix of developers and investors this is a great opportunity for someone to take the next step in their career.
You will be working broadly across the commercial sector, working with a range of clients. You will be covering a broad spectrum of project and professional building surveying services including:
- Undertaking Technical Due Diligence and surveys, including pre-acquisition, stock condition surveys and building defects.
- Take responsibility for the delivery of projects, values ranging from £100,000 to £7m.
- Carrying out schedules of dilapidations, for both landlord and tenant and negotiating settlements.
- Undertaking the role of Contract Administrator, alongside Design and Specification duties.
- Assist with Party Wall and expert witness advice.
- Drive to develop a team beneath you.
The successful candidate:
- RICS qualified
- Proven experience business developing
- Ability to work autonomously
- Desire to add value to the company as well as other businesses
The successful candidate will be punchy and ambitious. You should be able to carry-out work to the highest of standards, meanwhile operate in an autonomous and responsible capacity. You should have an excellent eye for detail and have a professional nature.
Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Amy King, by emailing email@example.com or calling 0203 757 5000.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates