Location - Thatcham
Salary - £26,000 per annum + package
A leading provider of flexible office space, workshops, industrial space and self-storage in Hereford are looking to recruit a Centre Manager. This is an opportunity to join a Company with ambitious growth plans.
As Centre Manager you will be responsible for the smooth operation of the centre, ensuring clients have a safe and pleasant workplace environment from which they can trade. As a pivotal part of the team this opportunity would suit someone passionate about providing exceptional customer service and able to work autonomously.
About the role:
- To be first point of contact for everyone entering the building
- Provide high level of customer service at all times
- Build strong relationships with Clients
- Ensure centre is always ready to conduct viewings for new Clients
- Assist in the hosting and management of events
- Report any maintenance or repair items to Maintenance manager
- Demonstrable experience delivering Facilities Management
- Able to prioritise and manage conflicting deadlines
- Be a friendly and positive individual
- Strong relationship building skills
- Commercially aware and understand the impact of financial performance on business results
It is essential that you have strong communication verbally and written, can act as a representative of the company and enjoy a client facing role taking pride in all areas of the opportunity.
Please apply via this link or
Email your CV to Chloe firstname.lastname@example.org or
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates