OPPORTUNITY: CENTRAL MAINTENANCE MANAGER
LOCATION: WORKING FROM HOME (FLEXIBLE)
SALARY: £80,000 - £90,000+ PLUS ANNUAL BONUS & BENEFITS
A world class Property Developer with a track record of developing and operating hundreds of Data Centre's globally, backed by a major investment management firm is recruiting a Central Maintenance Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading on planning, scheduling and logistics, alongside having overall management accountability for a team of maintenance specialists, technicians, engineers, and contractors involved in major maintenance activities within a Data Centre environment.
- Ensuring the client is meeting their contractual maintenance requirements and statutory responsibilities.
- Certifying engineering parts are on site and ordered to site as needed
- Ensuring documents are checked and parts are checked and signed off
- Ensuring parts are documented as being inside or outside of warranty and that this is kept up to date
- Ensuring a global view is taken on maintenance planning- reviewing maintenance plans, guaranteeing that maintenance works are not planned simultaneously, thus reducing risk to operational business.
- Juggling paperwork process and spares process
- Ensuring all maintenance work is correctly scheduled and that people are trained properly to carry out these works
The successful candidate will ideally have an Engineering background, and possess experience in Aviation Maintenance Planning or as a Military Aviation expert, able translate their knowledge and best practice to a Data Centre environment.
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity and to learn more about the firm's rapid growth and expansion, please contact Sam Lee on +44 (0) 203 757 5000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates