£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + bonus + benefits
about 2 years ago
Position: Capital Project Manager
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 + bonus + benefits
Capstones project management department are proud to be working with an international, independent and rapidly growing hotel group who are looking for a Capitals Project Manager. Our client started in Europe and have now expanded and opened their flagship hotel in London. In the last year this company has grown exponentially and is showing no signs of slowing down as they are set for an aggressive roll-out in key cities across the UK and Europe. The successful candidate will be reporting to the Project Director and support the senior management as the exciting growth plans accelerate to establish their company as a European Hotel Group.
Joining the team as a Capital Project Manager you will be working on a range of key projects including new build hotels and hotel refurbishments across the UK and Europe. Ideally you will have experience in delivering hotel projects with a demonstrable track record of project delivery from inception to completion.
- Managing the enhancements and maintenance teams of existing hotels
- Assisting with the completion of developing projects
- Assisting with the general appraisals of potential opportunities
- Involvement in tender process and choosing contractors
- Liaising with key suppliers and finding new alternatives as requested
The following core experience and knowledge would be beneficial;
- Project management degree or similar plus 3-5 years post qualification experience
- Understanding and experience within the hotel industry
- Management of on-site construction activities
- Management and leadership of teams
- experience of working on projects between £10m - £30m is beneficial
- Experience of conversions/renovations of buildings 5000m2+ experience is beneficial
- A membership to an industry related body would be advantageous but isn't essential.
Please contact Benjamin Kepes at Capstone Property Recruitment for a confidential discussion to find out more on 0203 757 5000 or email@example.com.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates