Position: Capital Project Manager
Salary: £40,000-£50,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Location: Central London (with travel across Europe)
Following significant investment, a hotel brand focusing on the mid-market segment originating from Central Europe, is recruiting a Capital Project Manager to be based in Central London. Combining technology, price, comfort and location, they have built an enviable track record and reputation within the hospitality sector. Multiple expansions across the UK and Europe and further roll outs into key cities, requires further real estate specialists to build their experienced team.
Reporting to the Project Director, the Capital Project Manager will be required assists in the delivery of both new build hotels and also Hotel refurbishments across their property portfolio. All projects are in urban city locations and are highly complex.
- Specific project management of developing sites in the UK and Europe
- Assisting if required, with the general appraisals of potential opportunities
- Involvement in tender process and choosing contractors
- Managing the technical due diligence of potential opportunities
- General team support; presentations and information production
- Asset Management weekly reporting
- Liaising with key suppliers & finding new alternatives when required
You will be;
- A construction/real estate led project manager with a degree and or professional qualification
- Experienced in delivering hotel projects from inception - compltion.
- Willingness to travel to EU cities to establish outline business plans for potential purchases
- Experience/ability in appraising project costs, risks and timelines during the acquisitions process
- Hands on experience of managing construction projects from time and to budget
- Practical use of project management software and ability to run complex programmes
- Interest and or experience of offsite construction techniques
- Great communication skills and a team player ethos
- Positive can-do attitude
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity and to find out more about our client, please call Peter Dawson (Senior Consultant) on +44 (0) 20 3757 5000 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates