Position: Business Development Manager - Client Side
Location: London & Southeast - flexible hybrid available
Salary: OTE of approx. £80,000 plus benefits
The Client: The UK's leading supplier of Biodiversity Net Gain Credits.
- A young, growing business that offer significant scope for learning and accountability
- At the forefront of a brand-new industry and are part of the solution to the climate crisis with the aim to help save the planet for future generations.
The Opportunity: As the Business Development Manager you will:
- Drive the business forward through Biodiversity Net Gain (BNG) Credit sales and creating new strategic partnerships with landowners.
- Grow sales revenue, develop strategic partnerships and source new land acquisitions.
- Assist the CEO in new land acquisitions across the UK.
- Assist the CEO in Asset Management of existing Real Estate portfolio.
- Be at the forefront of a brand-new industry and you will be part this exciting growth story.
The Person: The successful candidate will:
- Be motivated, enthusiastic and dynamic
- Be well versed in the property, planning and land management industries
- Have experience in Business Development or Sales
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills with a high attention to detail
- Display outstanding written and verbal communication skills
If you are attracted by the opportunity to work for a company that aims to be a part of the solution to the climate crisis and help save the planet for future generations, please contact:
Oli Coote on +44 (0) 203 757 5000 or email email@example.com to find out more.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates