Business Development Manager - Property Management
£45,000 - £60,000
This is an opportunity to add value and develop business for a property management company.
- Meet with prospective clients and maintain detail on CRM system.
- Approaching new avenues/clients (developers & freeholders for example) for business
- Developing new business by approaching current developers, freeholders & leaseholders
- Nurture new business accounts as efficiently as possible to create and close new business opportunities with prospective clients
- Contribute to closing revenue in accordance with established Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Attend networking events
- Ensure smooth transition from sale to management of the account
- Increase new stock and build rapport with prospective clients
- Be responsible for creating and managing all proposals.
- Up sell hard services e.g., security guards, caretakers and maintenance
- Attend site visits with prospective client
Who you are
- Proven background in a sales or business development role in B to B and B to C property management
- Able to build new relationships with clients
- Experience in meeting targets and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Solid communications and negotiating skills.
- Outstanding organisational and time management
- Customer focused
- Team player who is able to add value and deliver at all levels.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates