PROP TECH | BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
WEST END | LONDON
£45,000 - £60,000 PER ANNUM (DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE) PLUS PACKAGE.
Capstone Real Estate Team are currently acting on behalf of an exciting fast-growing independent prop-tech company. This is a unique opportunity to become part of a company backed by industry-leading advisors, investors and entrepreneurs.
We have been instructed to recruit a personable candidate comfortable with building and strengthening long term relationships, strategically identifying, and pursuing new opportunities to grow accounts with an understanding of the leasing process in which you will be operating.
- Maintain, improve and enhance relationships with key customers
- Proactively identify client concerns and then work with product and engineering teams to ensure client satisfaction
- Work closely with sales and product development personnel to identify high value opportunities
- Create and drive regular business review meetings with clients
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement in internal systems
- Manage client onboarding and be main point of liaison with them by leading meetings and following up with notes and action plans
- Developing success plans for customers that outline their critical success factors, metrics for success, potential issues, and provide recommendations
- Develop and roll out marketing strategy and utilise all platforms of social media.
- Demonstrable track record of previous business development sales success. Over 2 years relevant experience (in real estate, client facing preferred).
- Prop-tech product-based knowledge preferred but not essential.
- Undergraduate degree educated with a 2:1 grade or higher.
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute in a dynamic environment with shifting priorities.
- In-depth understanding of customers and their position in the industry.
- Highly skilled documentation and presentation skills.
- Ability to build strong relationships with customers and all external stakeholders.
Please make your enquiries to Daniah Williams MRICS by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 020 3994 0340.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates