Capstone have been exclusively instructed to work on behalf of a market-leading, commercial real-estate consultancy. My client is a Fortune 500 company; they work on landmark projects, and game-changing real estate initiatives.
The group prides itself on providing the best expertise to investors, occupiers, lenders and developer clients. Predominantly working within the commercial sector, the successful applicant will be expected to develop long-term relationships with some of the biggest funds and investors across the globe.
Working for a variety of commercial clients including pension funds, propcos, international investors and corporate occupiers; you will be expected to:
- Undertaking Building Surveyor's inspections and preparing reports
- Preparing specifications for and administering repair and refurbishment contracts
- Preparing and negotiating schedules of dilapidations / preparing exit strategies
- Preparing planned maintenance reports
- Undertaking building reinstatement cost assessments
- Potential to project manage or act as construction/development monitor on larger projects, or assist depending on experience
- Assisting with co-ordination of portfolio instructions and undertaking other duties from time to time as may reasonably required
The successful candidate will have 2 years experience within a consultancy (ideally in the commercial sector). You should be client-facing and ambitious, and in return you will be rewarded with a platform for unrivalled career-progression and generous performance-related rewards.
Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Amy King, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0203 757 5000.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates