Manchester, Greater Manchester
£40000 - £60000 per annum + bonus + benefits
over 2 years ago
An exclusive client-side opportunity has come up in Manchester to join a leading commercial developer. They are expanding their in-house surveying team and require a Building Surveyor to carry out the core surveying competencies with a focus on project work as well as assit in the management of a small team of junior surveyors.
About the role;
You will be involved in the undertaking of high quality and timely building surveying alongside delivering instructions and projects from inception to completion with minimum supervision.
* Managing multiple projects on live operational sites.
* Building a portfolio of client relationships, internal and external, ensuring these are maintained through enthusiasm and outstanding communication skills.
* Oversee and carrying out dilapidation processes, preparing schedules of condition and producing reinstatement cost assessments.
* Construction/Property related degree or equivalent.
* Applicants will have a minimum of 2 years' experience in a commercial setting with experience ideally carrying out industrial new build developments.
* Ability to identify and promote business development.
* Highly organised with the ability to prioritise effectively and possess excellent communication skills.
Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Amy King, by emailing email@example.com or calling 0203 757 5000
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates