£60000 - £70000 per annum + + Package + Bonus
about 1 year ago
COMMERCIAL & RESIDENTIAL INVESTOR & DEVELOPER
UP TO £70,000 + PACKAGE
Capstone are pleased to be working with a highly regarded, family owned and run property company on a search for a Building Surveyor to join their tight-knit team of property professionals. The portfolio is vast and impressive, spanning prime postcodes of Central London, assets include commercial office space, high end residences and some retail units.
This unique and exciting opportunity will offer the successful applicant a multifaceted role and a chance to get involved in the development side of the business, alongside managing, and looking after the existing portfolio.
- Oversee development projects from inception to completion (extensions/ conversions and new builds).
- Appoint and manage contractors/ consultants.
- Manage and implement Planned Maintenance (repairs and refurbishments).
- Undertake reactive maintenance.
- Oversee schedules of dilapidations and schedules of condition.
- Pre-purchase advice; liaise with and support acquisition/ sales team offering guidance on potential procurements.
- Manage defect diagnosis across the portfolio.
- The ideal candidate will be degree educated (RICS-accredited, building surveying pathway)
- It is preferable that the job holder be MRICS-qualified, however applicants will not be discounted if they have plenty (10 years' minimum) relevant experience.
- Must have worked on commercial and high end residences, have a keen eye for detail and be diplomatic, diligent and personable.
Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Celia Harker, by emailing email@example.com or by calling 0203 757 5012.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates