Estates Building Surveyor
£55,000 - 650,000 + generous package
London - City
Capstone are recruiting on the behalf of a prestigious, Central London-based, livery company for the position of an in-house estates' Building Surveyor. With origins dating back to the late 14th century, this substantial estate comprises of assets seeped in a rich and celebrated history. The portfolio spans across 14 acres, and encompasses a variety of commercial office, residential and grade 1 and 2 listed buildings.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Be responsible for refurbishment and development projects, including Contract Administration and CDM responsibilities.
- Recommend, appoint and manage suitable and appropriate contractors within pre-agreed defined briefs.
- Acting as a knowledgeable client and making decisions when instructing external consultants and contractors on larger projects.
- Guide and supervise maintenance of building records and project filing.
- Carry out inspections of the estate and plan, specify, monitor and supervise the external redecoration of Estate properties.
- Take responsibility for a range of matters relating to the organisation and supervision of cyclical, planned and reactive maintenance along with ancillary repair works across the estate.
The successful candidate should be MRICS qualified and have a heritage leaning; you will be dealing with an impressive mixed portfolio comprising of listed buildings, thus a good eye for detail is of paramount importance.
My client is willing to pay up to £65,000 for the successful candidate. The package alongside this is market-leading; and comprises of a pension (up to 12%), health insurance, life insurance, a season ticket loan, free carparking, lunch is provided every day and flexible working is welcomed.
Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Celia Harker on 020 3757 5000 / 07494 368453, or email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates