£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
almost 2 years ago
Multidisciplinary Property Consultancy - Surrey/ South West London
£35,000 - £45,000 + package + performance related bonus
I'm recruiting on behalf of a dynamic, forward thinking and highly regarded property consultancy for an intermediate-level Building Surveyor. They have a long-standing client base; this is predominantly within the commercial and prime residential sectors. Clients include HNWIS, lenders, funds and Landed Estates. This is a fantastic growth opportunity; the firm currently comprises of ten fee earners, and they are looking to expand considerably over the next few years.
The workload is typically in Central London, and will include:
- Identifying and analysing defects
- The preparation of due diligence, planned preventative maintenance and condition maintenance reports.
- Assist with fund and development monitoring instructions.
- Undertaking the preparation and review of schedules of dilapidations and pre-acquisition surveys.
- Support the delivery of licence to alter
- Carrying out the role of contract administrator, valuer and certifier.
Alongside being confident and client-facing, you will have a relevant Building Surveying degree (Grade 2.1 minimum.) Ideally you will have at least 18 months experience, in a commercial consultancy, this can either be as part of a 'sandwich' degree, or post-graduation.
Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Celia Harker, on 0203 757 5000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates