Requirement: Building Surveyor
Salary: £28,000 - £40,000 + Package + Bonus
Location: East London
My client is a medium-sized real estate agency, whos' Building Consultancy division has a fantastic pipeline of work for the foreseeable, and now seeks the addition of a junior (pre-MRICS) member of the team. The workload is broad, longstanding, and provides a great platform to attain the wealth of experience required to pass the APC.
The role is predominantly within London and the South East, and asset classes include commercial, industrial and high-end residential units.
This is an all-encompassing role, and the successful candidate will not be pigeonholed to a specific service line, however you will be expected to undertake the following:
- Landlord and tenant maters
- Schedules of Dilapidations
- Building pathology defect analysis and rectification
- Party Wall awards
- Acquisition surveys
- Contract Administration and Project Management of projects for private sector clients - preferably including commercial office/ industrial
The successful candidate with have a RICS accredited degree (Building Surveying) and have at least 2 years' experience working within a similar capacity.
Other skills should include:
- Ability to work well with others
- Communication skills, both written and verbal
- Analytical and organised
- Detail focused and strong with time management
- Team orientated with a sociable approach
Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Celia Harker on 0203 757 5012 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates