£45000 - £60000 per annum + bonus + benefits
almost 2 years ago
Up to £60,000 plus car and package
Working with an impressive and vast client base in a range of sectors this firm aims to progress careers and provide opportunities. Individuals are not pigeon holed but there is a slight bias to project management alongside all other aspects of building surveying. Their fun and exciting culture makes this one of the most enjoyable offices in London to work in and only a 5 minute walk from London Bridge.
The role and responsibilities
- Engaged in all aspects within Building Surveying from inception to completion
- Act as a client liaison
- Carry out all required professional services; due diligence, construction monitoring, contract admin, PPM, dilapidations, exit strategy, fire insurance cost assessments and party walls (desired, not essential).
- Assist in the development of junior surveyors
- Networking and maintaining strong relationships internally and externally.
- Managing small to medium projects (£50k to £4m) in construction refurbishment and fit outs.
- Experience in professional services such as building surveys, dilapidations and ideally project monitoring.
- Play an active part in business development.
- 3 or more years relevant experience including strong experience post qualification.
- Produce high quality reports, strong presentational and IT skills.
- To be self-motivated, methodical, diligent as well as organised with the ability to take on and manage heavy workloads at peak times.
- To prioritise, meet deadlines and be results focused.
Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Amy King, by emailing email@example.com or calling 0203 757 5000.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates