Capstone are recruiting on behalf of a prestigious commercial consultancy, providing individuals the opportunity to work with the world's leading businesses. Along with career progression you will benefit from exposure to other departments increasing your commercial knowledge. A fulfilling career with plenty of opportunities is this firms goal.
About the role:
The portfolio of projects covers all business areas, the successful candidate will be involved with:
- Identifying and analysing defects
- The preparation of due diligence, planned preventative maintenance and condition maintenance reports.
- Undertaking the preparation and review of schedules of dilapidations and pre-acquisition surveys.
- Carrying out the role of contract administrator.
- Manage small scale projects.
- A degree level Building Surveying qualification or equivalent.
- At least 12 months experience.
- Experience carrying out contract administration.
- Hold a driving license.
- You should be personable and approachable and due to calibre of the high-end clients, a good eye-for-detail is of paramount importance.
Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Amy King, by emailing email@example.com or calling 0203 757 5000.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates