Position: Building Services Project Manager (Mechanical Bias)
Location: West Midlands or London with remote working
Salary: up to £60,000 plus bonus & benefits
Capstone Property Recruitment recruiting for a Building Services Project Manager on behalf of a successful, forward-thinking design and build company that are looking to expand their team. As BSPM, you will work across a mixed portfolio, ensuring the projects are running accordingly with the installation and specification requirements, whilst ensuring compliance with specification and contract documentation.
- Pre-construction - procurement of subcontractors, materials and plant.
- Planning to make sure the projects completed are profitable.
- Attending meetings with Principle Contractors, Consultants and Architects.
- Carry out project administration-progress reports.
- Fully resource project and implement any H&S matters.
- Lead, drive and encourage site team.
- Working for a Building Services Contractor at a similar level.
- Experience of managing project values between £50K and £1M (M&E)
- Consistently good financial returns on projects, taking into account all relevant factors.
- Good people management and motivational skills.
- The ability to plan ahead, co-ordinate and prioritise workloads.
- Time Served Apprentice or relevant mechanical qualifications.
- Knowledge of systems to engineered and managed are LTHW, H&CWS, ductwork, BMS, air conditioning, specialist gases and above ground drainage.
- Financially sound and commercially aware
If you are interested in the role and fit the above criteria, please contact Sam Lee on 020 3757 5000 or email email@example.com.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates