Associate, Valuation Surveyor, European Valuations
£60,000 + car allowance + bonus
Central London based, involves travelling overseas
Joining a highly successful team at a leading independent property consultancy, Capstone are in search for a qualified Valuations Surveyor to manage the day to day administration of valuation instructions for the department's banking clients. Based in their London Head Office, working across all commercial and residential property types.
- Attending regular meetings with clients, discussing valuations, build relationships
- Taking responsibility over valuations in Italy, Denmark and Scandinavia. Incl. inspections, liaising with local advisors/associates, preparing valuations and reports
- Business generation, networking, developing business relationships
- High level client contact
- Regular travel across Europe
This role would suit an individual with 4-5 years post qualified experience working within a Valuation team, European exposure is desirable however not essential.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates