Associate Cost Manager/Quantity Surveyor- SME- New Build Data Centres
Capstone have partnered with a new age, forward thinking data centre specialist consultancy offering cost, project and program management to business' servicing Data Centre developers both in the U.K and internationally and have a pipeline of projects with the worlds top Data Centre developers across key cities in Europe and the U.K.
You will be joining some of the industry's renowned names in a small team comprising of heavy hitting Data Centre specialists who previously made a name for themselves at some of the world's leading consultancies. The team may be specialists but also work across the commercial, retail and residential sectors. You will be joining a strong, balanced team in a company with 100% staff retention and a healthy pipeline of new build projects already going ahead for Q3 of 2020 and beyond.
You, as a Associate Cost Consultant/ Quantity Surveyor will be reporting directly into a Board member; managing the delivery of Cost Management of mission critical projects and thus you will have significant technical knowledge and experience in the Cost Management consultancy field.
- Possess the skills and experience to actively support the internal team and manage more junior staff on technically complex projects/programme of works typically ranging between £5m and £40m
- Experience of coaching and mentoring more junior colleagues and emerging leadership skills
- Experience of working closely with external stakeholders to build client relationships
- Experience in managing business relationships at middle-management level
- Capable of taking a project through from inception to completion
If you're looking to make that next step into an established, specialist team and be a part of the new world's development, get in touch.
How to apply:
Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Matthew Wade by email or firstname.lastname@example.org
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates