£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + Benefits
over 1 year ago
Associate Director Project Manager
Salary - up to £70,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Capstone are currently recruiting for an Associate level Project Manager to join a global leader in Commercial Real Estate services. Our client's international reach and domestic dominance across a variety of core services along with their top-tier client base, makes them an extremely enviable company to work for. They are looking for a Project Manager to join their growing investors team, delivering top-quality projects for their blue-chip clients, from tech-leaders to first-class banks and leading London based developers.
As an Associate Project Manager, you would be positioned as number two to a partner who works within a team of ten specialist, highly skilled project managers. Strong client and stakeholder management skills are required as you will be acting as a representative for the company. Leadership skills must also be shown to the more junior members of the team to help guide and grow the team.
If you can provide all requirements to fulfil the role you will be dealing with a variety of clients who have delivered some of the most iconic fit-out projects in London.
- Proven track record of delivering commercial fit-outs or residential developments with values from £500,000 up to £15 million or more.
- Meticulous attention to detail to deliver projects on time, on budget and to an extremely high standard.
- Very strong leadership skills, autonomous working ethic,
- Client facing with clear verbal and written communication, able to develop new and existing client relationships.
- Strong experience delivering ideally commercial fit-out projects worth up to £20 million.
- Ability to predict and identify potential issues or problems that may arise within projects and deal with them suitably and efficiently.
- Degree educated with a relevant degree (Project Management, Surveying, Architecture etc…)
- Ideally chartered with MRICS, MCIOB, MAPM or RIBA
- 6+ years of direct commercial fit-out experience as previously mentioned.
- Ability to drive team spirit with a hardworking and ambitious work ethic.
If you feel you are suited to this fantastic role and can deliver projects to the high-standard our client requires, then please do get in touch with Henry Way (consultant) either via email: email@example.com or via phone on 0203 757 5000.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates