Senior Project Manager - SME- New Build Data Centres
Capstone have partnered with a new age, forward thinking Data Centre specialist consultancy offering cost, project and program management to business' servicing Data Centre developers both in the U.K and internationally and have a pipeline of projects with the worlds top Data Centre developers across the UK, Frankfurt, Milan, The Nordic region and Munich.
You, as a Senior Project Manager, will be joining some of the industry's renowned names in a small team comprising of heavy hitting Data Centre specialists who previously made a name for themselves at some of the world's leading consultancies. The team may be specialists but also work across the commercial, retail and residential sectors. You will be joining a strong, balanced team in a company with 100% staff retention and a healthy pipeline of new build projects already going ahead for Q3 of 2020 and beyond.
You, as a Senior Project Manager will be reporting directly into the Project Director; operationally managing core projects or programmes of work to deliver defined objectives and will be responsible for delivering your scope of work in line with budgetary, compliance, regulatory and planning controls, and thus should have a deep technical knowledge and broad business experience.
- Accountable for delivery of a project or low number of projects with reasonable complexity up to £10m in value - to budget, quality and time metrics
- New build data centre or transferable sector experience is preferential
- Responsible for setting project delivery approach and plan in consultation with key stakeholders
- Responsible for establishing project delivery plans and appropriate control mechanisms to assure delivery
- Responsible for performance management of project team / resource
If you're looking to make that next step into an established, specialist team and be a part of the new world's development, get in touch.
How to apply:
Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Matt Cary (Director) by email or email@example.com or call +44 (0) 203 757 5000
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates