Title: Associate Project Manager
Package: Up to £75,000 + Package & Bonus
Capstone's Project Management team are working in partnership with a global leader in commercial real estate services who are looking to make a strategic senior hire to lead a new Design & Build service line within the existing Project Management team. This is a unique opportunity for a Project Manager to establish, lead and drive forward the firms Design & Build service line.
This will be a varied role and will require someone who has the desire to take ownership and responsibility of this newly formed service line. The role will encompass a mix of delivery and business development, as such this opportunity would be best suited to someone who is both technically sound and has strong commercial awareness.
- Define and execute the strategy and business plan for the firms D&B service line.
- Delivery of CAT B fit out projects.
- Co-ordinate business generation activity in the local market, maximizing profitable revenue from the various skill lines;
- Deliver comprehensive and a high-quality client service.
- Be responsible for the marketing collateral associated with D&B.
- Must have significant delivery experience of delivering projects;
- Strong contract practice understanding and expertise;
- Proven business development and experience gained in relevant business area and demonstrable understanding of client needs;
- Demonstrable success in handling senior client relationships and securing client loyalty;
- Proven experience selling successfully to clients;
- Key account/client management experience;
- Exceptional technical competence in areas relevant to role;
- Strong market and local knowledge, e.g. economic conditions, competitor strategy and fee; structure across several relevant property sectors;
- Strong team and people management experience.
To find out more about this unique opportunity get in touch with Will Hammerton on 0203 757 5000 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates