Title: Associate Project Manager
Package: £75,000 + Package & Bonus
My client is a global leader in commercial real estate services for blue chip clients delivering in excess of £500m worth of projects annually throughout the UK. The workload has a focus on commercial office fit out and a wide variety of mixed use, refurbishment, and new build projects.
My client is looking for an ambitious Associate level Project Manager to lead and drive forward their PM team in the midlands region, whilst forming an integral part of the wider UK PM team. This would be an excellent opportunity for someone with ambitions of progressing to Partner level.
This will be a hands-on role and you will be expected to be a leader within the department. As well as leading on and delivering a variety of projects you play a key part in developing new business including; preparing and leading pitches, strengthening relationships with the internal transactions team and negotiating HOT and AFL agreements.
Skills and qualifications:
- You will be degree educated, ideally in a relevant field
- Ideally you will be a member of a professional association such RICS or CIOB.
- Must have significant experience of delivering projects across a wide range of sectors including mixed use, commercial and logistics.
- Proven business development and experience gained in relevant business area and demonstrable understanding of client needs.
- Demonstrable success in handling senior client relationships and securing client loyalty.
- Proven experience selling successfully to clients.
- Key account/client management experience.
- Exceptional technical competence in areas relevant to role.
- Strong market and local knowledge, e.g. economic conditions, competitor strategy and fee; structure across several relevant property sectors;
- Strong team and people management experience.
Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Will Hammerton on 0203 7575 5000, or email email@example.com
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates