Associate Director Valuations Surveyor - Development and Regeneration
£55,000 - £75,000 + bonus + package
A global property consultancy based all over the UK, are in search for a qualified Associate Director to join their Housing Development and Regeneration team based in their Head Quarters in Central London. The successful candidate will be a motivated individual and have the desire to progress and generate new business.
The role will be focused on undertaking loan security and purchase valuations for Housing Associations for assets covering development land, the Private Rented Sector/Build to Rent and completed development sales valuations.
This role offers the prospect to develop with opportunities across development consultancy, the management of client relationships and to assist with the expansion of the business.
The role and responsibilities
- Meeting deadlines in place for providing valuations advice to clients
- Producing valuation reports
- Reporting to clients and senior colleagues and sustaining regular communication
- Inspecting client properties
- Carrying out due diligence enquiries
- Capable in securing further work for department
- Essential to be a qualified MRICS RICS Registered Valuer
- Must possess excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Previous central London Valuations experience
- Computer literate, specifically with Excel and Argus Developer
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Competence to work both independently and as part of a team
To apply for this role please email Ariane Freebody at email@example.com or call 0203 757 5000/07539 780121 for further information.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates