City of London, London
£50000 - £60000 per annum
over 2 years ago
Associate Director Valuation Surveyor
- To undertake formal Red Book valuations for loan security.
- Assist in portfolio valuations for student accommodation investors.
- Consultancy work on student accommodation.
- Provide timely, professional advice ensuring deadlines are met.
- To maintain department databases.
- To maintain an understanding of both local, and national real estate markets and industry trends.
- The role will require flexibility and travel.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Degree/Masters Degree educated, desired subjects: Property, Economics, Finance (2:1 minimum).
- RICS qualified with over 5 years post qualification experience (RICS Registered Valuer).
- Excellent organisational and prioritising ability.
- Team Player
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates