City of London, London
£40000 - £60000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Senior Surveyor - Associate Director
Location: Central London
Sector: 75% residential focused and 25% commercial focus
Offer: £40,000- 60,000pa plus benefts and commission
Company/ role information: A City based consultancy are growing their valuations team and would like to offer an opportunity for surveyors to join a team of professional valuers, working in and around Central London.
The role will be joining an experienced team headed up by one of the top Valuation Directors in the market. The team are dynamic, client facing and enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
The role will involve:
Providing both single asset and portfolio valuations.
High end residential valuations within Central London
Valuations of high value new build developments
Range of residential valuations
Home buyer reports
Benefits of working at this firm:
- Structured training course to qualification, you'll be directly working with company directors with many years experience.
- Friendly atmosphere,
- Socials and networking opportunities
- Career development to Director level.
- Progress opportunities to learn other skills or move to other departments
- Flexible benefits platform
Please get in touch with Nicole Buckland, on here or by contacting her on firstname.lastname@example.org 02037575000
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates