West End, London
£45000 - £700000 per annum
7 months ago
Associate Director: Institutional Surveyor
West End London
Offer: Competitive, car allowance and bonus. This role is working with high profile clients across the country. The client is interested in speaking to surveyors who are looking to elevate themselves in super prime market, allowing you to carve out an extremely successful career.
The role is offering an MRICS Chartered Surveyor to work become highly experienced and have an in-depth knowledge of both residential development and commercial property markets. The team works closely with the wider residential development department, public sector, capital markets and senior living etc.
The sector is seeing increasing activity in the market and the team are expanding to meet this growing demand. This role will require you to provide professional property advice for a variety of asset types, including identifying development opportunities.
The opportunity will involve the following:
- Working on some extremely prestigious acquisitions that will require complex valuation and consultancy work.
- Valuation and professional consultancy on Institutional, Charity and Education Properties
- Application of different methods of valuation (residual, investment etc)
- Business generation - plays a key part of the business plan and the role.
- Presentations to clients in various formats - one-to-one, presentations or larger seminars
- Editing research reports - bringing ideas forward for research reports.
- Development Consultancy - bringing forward opportunities for development
- A knowledge of valuing trading businesses would be of benefit, but not essential
Person profile/ characteristics for this opportunity:
Able to demonstrate an understating o a range of markets residential markets (development and investment etc).
MRICS qualified and registered valuer
Able to travel across the UK
Approachable and client facing across a range of individuals
Able to present well, articulate and have excellent communication
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates