Associate Director / Partner - (Hotel Development)
Salary £80,000 -£110,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Capstone's London Based Project Management division have a requirement for an Associate / Partner level Hotel specialist to join a leading a consultancy based in London. Our client works with some of the most exclusive hotel operators, developers and private residences delivering both high end new build developments and major refurbishments often working on iconic buildings in London.
As an Associate Director / Partner, you will be responsible for the delivery of super high-end new build Hotels, large Hotel refurbishments and private residences. You will have demonstrable experience of delivering high end hotel project from inception through to completion in excess of £100m and managing multiple projects at any one time. The role will be client facing and strong written and verbal communication skills will be required.
- Demonstrable experience delivering high end new build / cut and curve 5* hotels from inception through to completion.
- Support senior management with day to day project activities and managing a team
- Strong stakeholder management
- Good working knowledge of all the main project management concepts, tools and techniques
- Ideally you will be degree educated and chartered. (MRICS, MCIOB,MAPM,RIBA)
- Experience working for either a developer, consultancy or construction company
- A consultative approach
Please contact Peter Dawson at Capstone Property Recruitment for further information on 0203 757 5000 or firstname.lastname@example.org This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a leading consultancy in London.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates