Position: Associate Director
Location: NW1, London (Flexible working)
Salary: £70,000 - £80,000 + Bonus + Package
Capstone are working on behalf of an independent and highly respected project management consultancy to recruit an associate director into a fast-growing hands-on environment. With a focus on developer led commercial projects, you will have the opportunity to work with an impressive suite of clients, leading central London projects from inception through to completion. They offer a bespoke approach to all their projects, placing a great importance on a high quality of delivery ensuring the building of years long business relationships.
This is an excellent opportunity to move from a large corporate environment to a far more personable company. They are proud of their structure, that allows directors to mix with all members of their team on a regular basis.
- Leading projects from inception through to completion.
- Developing strong relationships with pre-existing and new clients.
- Ensuring a high quality of project delivery.
- Shaping the business and building a team around you.
- Ideally degree educated with a relevant degree and chartership (MRICS, MCIOB, MAPM, RIBA)
- In-depth knowledge of financial terms and principles and the concepts and processes of Project Management.
- 6+ years of experience of delivering commercial real estate projects
- Ability to communicate comprehensively and concisely both verbally and written.
Please contact Charlie Hemmings at Capstone Property Recruitment for further information 0203 757 5000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates