Associate Director / Director (Occupier fit-out UK & EMEA)
Salary - £70,000 - £90,000 + Bonus + Package
Capstone's Project Management team have a requirement for an Associate Director / Director to join a top property Consultancy based in London. Our client is working with a leading pharmaceutical company to manage their commercial real estate portfolio across the EMEA region circa 4million sq ft. With a Capex in-excess of £80m per year and project values from £800k - £18m consisting of commercial fit outs, labs and R&D facilities the role offers project diversification working to deliver state of the art facilities.
As an Associate Director / Director, you will be working with one of our client's key accounts managing all phases of project and programme management. You will be working on a large capex programme of refurbishment and fit out works (CATA/CATB) with projects in the UK and across the EMEA regions so international travel 1/2 times a month will be required. Typically, you will be managing between 5 - 8 projects at any one time. The role will report into a senior Director and you will be responsible for managing junior members of your team. The role will require you to be client facing so strong verbal and written communication is required.
- Providing leadership and direction for a project team.
- Ensuring projects are delivered on time, on budget and to a high standard.
- Delivering on multiple projects and programmes across the UK and EMEA region
- To make decisions with full understanding of procedures, company policies and business practices.
- Degree educated with a relevant degree and chartership (MRICS, MCIOB, MAPM, RIBA)
- 10+ years of commercial fit-out or commercial development management.
- Experience of Programme and Project Management ideally in the UK and across the EMEA region.
- Ability to communicate comprehensively and concisely both verbally and written.
Please contact Peter Dawson (Manager) at Capstone Property Recruitment for further information on 07494 368 640 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates