Associate Director - (Residential Development - Consultancy)
Salary - £70,000 - £75,000 + Bonus + Package
Capstone's Project Management team has a requirement for an Associate Director level Project Manager to join a leading International Consultancy based in London. Our client is an industry leader both in the UK and internationally and work across sectors including Commercial, residential and hotels.
The position sits within their strong and fast-growing residential development team to work on delivery of large new build residential developments incorporating both Private, Build to Rent and mixed tenure. As an Associate Project Manager, you will oversee managing all phases of project management including interfaces with clients and key stakeholders to outline requirements of the project delivering projects from inception through to completion. The role will require you to be client facing so strong verbal and written communication is required. The role will report into senior management and you will be responsible for managing junior members of your team. Experience of delivering residential developments in excess of £200m would be advantageous.
- Providing leadership and direction for a project team.
- Ensuring projects are delivered on time, on budget and to a high standard.
- Facilitating client meetings and representing the client and company with other agencies involved.
- To make decisions with full understanding of procedures, company policies and business practices.
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a wider team
- Degree educated with a relevant degree and chartership (MRICS, MCIOB, MAPM, RIBA)
- 5+ years of project management experience ideally within the residential sector.
- In-depth knowledge of financial terms and principles and the concepts and processes of Project Management.
- Ability to communicate comprehensively and concisely both verbally and written.
- Demonstratable experience of delivering major residential developments
Please contact Peter Dawson at Capstone Property Recruitment for further information on 07494 368 640 or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are interested get in contact to work with one of London's leading real estate consultancies.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates