City of London, London
£70000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + package
about 2 years ago
Associate Director - Project Management - (Residential)
Salary £70,000 - £80,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Capstone's Project Management team are working with a world leading International Real Estate Consultancy based in London who have a requirement for an Associate Director to join the residential team. Our Client is an industry leader who works with a large proportion of the world's top blue-chip companies giving you second to none exposure and experience.
As an Associate Director, you will oversee and manage the delivery of new build residential projects. You will have demonstrable experience of delivering residential projects from inception through to completion and managing multiple projects at any one time. The role will be client facing and strong written and verbal communication skills will be required. You will also be responsible of managing and mentoring junior members of the team assisting you to deliver projects on time and on budget.
- Experience delivering residential projects from inception through to completion.
- Reporting into senior stakeholders.
- Good working knowledge of all the main project management concepts, tools and techniques
- Ideally you will be degree educated and chartered. (MRICS, MCIOB,MAPM,RIBA)
- Minimum of 6 years' experience working for either a developer, consultancy or construction company
- A consultative approach
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- In-depth understanding and experience of residential project life-cycle
Please contact Benjamin Kepes at Capstone Property Recruitment for further information on 0203 757 5000 or email@example.com There will be a great demand for this role so time will be of the essence to submit your interest.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates