West End, London
Up to £0.00 per annum
almost 2 years ago
Associate Director: Hotels
West End, London
Travel; based in London, requires the surveyor to travel within Europe and occasionally to other countries.
The role and team:
The Hotel Advisory team works with a range of specislist clients in across Hotels, Serviced Apartments, Aparthotels and Resorts.
The team one of the largest specialist teams in the consultancy and cultrally the team is full of enegery, collaborative and sociable. The Hotels team is part of the wider Leisure team which falls under the Alternative Markets business group.
The role is also one of the fastest growing and the largest independent hotel advisory teams.
The position will suit a technically strong registered valuer who will develop a career across the UK, European international hotel sector and to build and maintain long lasting client relationships.
- Valuation advice to our wide-ranging clients, including the writing of reports.
- Excellent report writing skills are imperative to deliver clear and concise advice.
- Managing the relationship with key clients.
- Direct client contact is provided throughout the instructions.
- Team Management ;mentor junior members of the team/office.
- Business development for the Hotel Advisory team, and opportunities for other parts of the business.
* MRICS, registered valuer
* Willingness to travel throughout UK, mainland Europe and abroad.
* Full UK driving licence.
The team are keen to meet surveyors who have taken an extended break as part of a Career Returners Programme and Women Returnersas they offer successful candidates a range of support.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates