W. London, London, England
£65000.00 - £85000.00 per annum + Car allowance, benefits, bonus
over 1 year ago
Associate Director- Director; Business Rates
Location: West London/Middlesex
Salary: £65,000 - £85,000 per annum plus excellent benefits and bonus package
Capstone are working on an exclusive senior management role with the UK's most successful and largest business rates adviser.
The client is an expert for providing business rates, analysis, forecasts and advice for all sectors. Additionally, they have proven success demonstrated through the development of their highly trained team of driven and successful individuals who are able to utlise an extensive property database.
The client is looking for high achievers, motivated professionals and professionals who want to increase their earning potential. You may be looking to live outside Central London, manage a team and a much clearer career pathway?
The team will be joining a multi disciplined offices and joining at a time where you will see results instantly
Overview of the role:
- This role is to oversee a team of 8 surveyors based in their West London/Middlesex office. To support the team with a high volume of case work, serving and negotiating appeals.
- Representing clients before the Valuation Tribunal and Upper Chambers when appropriate
- Negotiating refunds
- Management of high level and strategic case work
- Empty property advice and the design of strategies to minimise the liability of vacant properties
- Business development, generate new business, leading on pitches.
- Must be a member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) and the Institute of Revenues, Rating and Valuation (IRRV).
- Ideally you will have over 8 years post qualified experience.
- Driven and highly motived individual
- Leadership qualities; up skill the current team, support with more high-profile cases.
- Ambition to succeed
- Able to work at a fast pace and deliver under pressure
- Excellent communication skills verbally and via email/ telephone
- Client facing, experience of presenting and delivering information for a range of clients and third parties
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates