We are working with a leading provider of real estate PMO services in the banking sector, prividing commercial oversight and management of the end to end delivery of both retail and office projects.
As an Associate Director the role will involve working closely with the programme delivery managers, developing key client relationships and utilising key data to ensure governance protocols are followed.
In addition, you will have opportunities to support the development of the organisations service offering, assist in business development and winning work. As a senior position this role will be expected to have ambition and capability to feature in succession planning strategy for the Commercial team.
Responsibilities and key tasks .
- Management of key account activities - Account Financials including Revenue forecasting, Billing, commercial KPI's etc
- Formation of forecast capital investment plans through proactive engagement with key business stakeholders to support preparation of annual budgets
- Support strategic business decisions through the completion of benchmarked appraisal studies covering both cost and risk implications
- Management of the approval processes covering project budget approvals, vendor appointments and change control
- Development of overall project delivery strategies covering the selection of the most appropriate procurement approach, delivery model and resource allocation to best achieve the brief
- Procurement and management oversight of the Tier 1 Main Contractors in the delivery of projects through feasibility, design & procurement, construction and close out stages
- Regular reporting of the overall CIP at both programme and project level providing a clear overview of the key cost, schedule and risk information to the relevant stakeholders
- Regular evaluation and monitoring of key supply chain vendors to promote good working relationships, drive improvement and mitigate risk
- Continuous improvement of key processes and templates with the aim of improving team performance and efficiency
- Can review and comment on client specific standard contract amendments
- Can contribute to discussions about suitability of insurance provisions
- Can comment on collateral warranty requirements
The suitable candidate:
- Solid cost management experience in the construction industry as a quantity surveyor.
- Background in PQS/consultancy or client side surveying
- Ideally with Commercial Office Fit out and/or Retail experience
- Degree qualified or equivalent
- MRICS or equivalent desired
- Experience with Occupier/End-User clients
- Experience of PMO/client side role desirable
If you meet the requirements of this role and are able to work in the UK, please contact Matt Cary for more information.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates