Associate Director - Cost Management (Commercial occupier Sector)
Salary £70,000 - £80,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Capstone's London based Cost Management team have a requirement for an Associate Director to join a world leading Real Estate Consultancy based in London, who deliver projects across the globe with a client base that is second to none.
Our client is at the forefront of the Real Estate sector in London and work with 90 of the FTSE 100 companies managing an impressive portfolio of commercial properties across both the UK and the EMEA regions.
As an Associate Director you will be involved in the delivery of commercial projects from inception through to completion. Projects will include both CATA and CATB office fit outs of the highest spec offices in the world. Projects will be a mix of individual projects for clients through to managing a programme of works for a major client.
As an Associate director you will run the day to day delivery of projects, managing a team to ensure the successful completion of projects. The role will be client facing and strong written and verbal communication skills will be required.
- Demonstrable experience of managing commercial fit out projects through the full project cycle; from inception through to completion.
- Experience of managing large programmes of work would be advantageous
- Thorough working knowledge of all the main Cost Management concepts, tools and techniques
- Full understanding of project programmes
- Ideally you will be degree educated and chartered (MRICS, MAPM,MCIOB,RIBA)
- Minimum 5 years of Cost Management experience
- Demonstrable experience of delivering commercial projects
Please contact Matt Cary at Capstone Property Recruitment for further information on 0203 757 5000 or firstname.lastname@example.org This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a leading consultancy in London.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates