Capstone is exclusively working with an influential real estate company in the market. Presenting the prospect of promotional steps to Partner level, career progression is imminent. The successful candidate for the role will ideally have extensive knowledge through valuation experience, dealing with a variety of commercial clients.
The role and responsibilities
- To undertake valuation work of a broad range of properties across the UK for several key corporate accounts.
- The role is designed for an MRICS Registered Valuation Surveyor with a proven track record completing a variety of loan security valuations for lending purposes as well as portfolio valuations for private & institutional clients.
- Prepare standard reports, valuation submissions.
- Play an active part in business development.
- Essential to be a qualified MRICS RICS Registered Valuer
- Previous experience with Central London commercial valuation experience
- You may have experience of completing valuations for private investors, corporate occupiers and other professional institutes
- Strong IT skills especially, Microsoft Office, Prodev, Argus Investor and Argus Developer
- Must possess excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
To apply for this role please email Ariane Freebody at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 757 5000/07539 780121 for further information.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates